Friday, July 2, 2010

Last Day of "Work"!!!

So tonight (Thursday, July 1st) was my last day of working at Trader Joe's until November or December (I hope!)....I am officially on maternity leave! Now the real "work" can begin! :) Only 14 days until my due date! Top of my to-do list tomorrow is getting the car seat washed and installed in the car so we're ready whenever this baby decides to make his entrance into the world.

I had a sonogram and ob appointment yesterday. The baby is 9 lbs according to the measurements from the ultrasound. If I go to my due date, we'll be looking at a 10+ lb baby! AND this baby is transverse which means he is SIDEWAYS! No wonder I'm so uncomfortable! The doctor said he will either turn head down (like he's supposed to) or else turn into a breech position. So we're praying that he will turn his head down soon and then we can figure out from there whether I'm having a c-section or not. Another sonogram and ob appointment are scheduled for next week, so we'll just wait and see what happens!!!

2 comments:

E said...

praying the little guy gets into position and comes soon!

Dawn Wilson said...

You won the book "The Me Project!" Please contact me so I can get your information to mail you the book.
(Email: dawn@heartchoicesministries.com)

Congratulations!
Dawn