Sunday, March 15, 2009

My "little" boy is 6 today!



It's so hard to believe that it was six years ago today that I became a mother. When the boys were babies, I had been told to cherish every moment because time goes by so fast and that I would blink and they would be all grown up. Since I have started this journey called motherhood, there have definitely been days that seemed they would never end! For the most part though, it seems as though time has been going faster with each passing year. I look back at pictures of the boys from even a few months ago and am amazed at how much they have changed.

I am in awe to see God's hand at work in J.D.'s young life. He has such a passion for learning about God and His creation and soaks in His Word like a sponge. It is inspiring to me and he teaches me so much every day. I pray that God will richly bless my sweet little boy and that J.D. will follow after God's own heart all the days of his life. We are so blessed to have him in our family. Happy 6th Birthday to my precious son!

No comments: